Employers in Baltimore spend countless hours researching and determining the best person to hire for their organization. However, it is often difficult to make the correct choice or to even know if an employee is prepared for the position. It can be a costly mistake and a frustrating process.
Some employers look for outside help for their staffing needs through the utilization of a staffing agency. Goodwill’s full-service staffing agency, Goodwill Staffing Services (GSS), is its fastest growing non-retail business unit. GSS helps remove the pain of hiring uncertainty with a proven formula of skills training, assessments and continual monitoring of each employee.
Some of the immediate benefits of using a staffing agency include:
- Allowing the company to focus on its core business while recruiters work to find the best individual for the position
- Removes the timely process of recruiting, prescreening, testing and orientation.
- Minimizes turnover
Goodwill works with over 500 companies throughout the region including Johns Hopkins Health System, Franklin Square Hospital, Horseshoe Casino, 7-Eleven, and Chipotle.
GSS also offers:
- Superior customer service and workforce flexibility
- MBE and DBE certified
- Competitive rates
- No fee for permanent placement
- Conduct quality checks on new placements
- No charge for unsatisfactory placement when reported in the first 8 hours
- Payroll and benefits management