Goodwill is excited to share with you that we are opening more stores on Wednesday June 3rd at 10 a.m.
The following retail stores and donation locations in Baltimore County will reopen on Wednesday June 3rd.
• Catonsville (6600 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD)
• Padonia (200 W. Padonia Road, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093)
• Perry Hall (8818 Belair Road, Nottingham, MD 21236)
• Owings Mills (11411 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117)
• Towson (1012 York Road, Towson, MD 21204)
These retail locations will operate with reduced staffing and modified hours from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday. Donations will be accepted from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be a maximum store capacity of 50% based on state orders.
On Monday June 1st, Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc. will safely reopen these 6 locations.
• Annapolis (1605 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401)
• Odenton (1103 Annapolis Road, Odenton, MD 21113)
• Edgewater (3153 Solomons Island Road, Annapolis, MD 21037)
• Pasadena (8124 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122)
• Ellicott City (10164 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21042)
• Columbia (9097 Snowden River Parkway, Columbia, MD 21046)
We currently have the following stores open now:
• Bel Air (711 A Baltimore Pike, Bel Air, MD 21014)
• Cambridge (732 Cambridge Marketplace, Cambridge, MD 21613)
• Denton (54 Denton Plaza, Denton, MD 21629)
• Easton (134 N. Washington Street, Easton, MD 21601)
• Elkton (208 South Bridge Street, Elkton, MD 21921)
• Salisbury (700 S. Salisbury BLVD, Salisbury, MD 21801)
ALL OTHER LOCATIONS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We ask that you do not donate to stores that are not open. Leaving your donations at a closed store will force us to dispose of them, impacting our ability to be the best stewards of your donations and decreases resources available to support the communities we serve. We look forward to sharing information with you regarding the next group of stores that we will reopen.
All locations will follow Centers for Disease Control (CDC)-recommended health behaviors including consistent hand-washing, social distancing, use of personal protective equipment (PPE), protective guards at registers, and consistent cleaning and sanitation throughout operational hours, especially focusing on high-touch areas.
We will be closely following the safety guidelines from the State of Maryland and the CDC to keep our guests and team members safe:
We are implementing the following protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers:
• All customers and staff are required to wear a facemask while in the store.
• As needed, we will limit the number of customers in the store to help maintain a safe social distance.
• We ask that you maintain a six feet distance while shopping and in the checkout lines.
• Shopping Aisles are one-way. We will have Directional arrows in the aisles.
• Sneeze guards have been installed at the cashier stations.
• Our dressing rooms will be temporarily closed for safety.
• We are assessing employees upon arrival at work including pre-shift temperature checks for all staff.
• We are asking employees to stay home if ill and immediately report if they feel ill at work.
• We have increased store cleanings, are disinfecting hard surfaces and donated goods and disinfecting carts & handles.
• Textiles will be quarantined for 24 hours and all other donations will be disinfected.
• Donations will be contactless. Depending upon location customers will either be asked to place donations at the door or to remain in their vehicle while staff will remove their donations.
Please visit WWW.GOODWILLCHES.ORG for the latest information on our stores as they reopen. And as always, you can discover and purchase thousands of treasures from the comfort of your own home at WWW.SHOPGOODWILL.COM/MD
We can’t wait to see you! Thank you for your patience as we have navigated this unprecedented situation together.
The Goodwill Team