Goodwill is excited to share with you that we are opening our Baltimore City stores on Wednesday June 24th at 10 a.m.
The following retail stores and donation locations will reopen:
• Fells Point (715 S. Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231)
• Pikesville (6999 Reisterstown Rd., Baltimore, MD 21215)
• Waverly (3101 Greenmount Ave., Baltimore, MD 21218)
All retail locations will operate with reduced staffing and modified hours from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday. Donations will be accepted from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be a maximum store capacity of 50% based on state orders.
The following stores are NOW OPEN:
• Aberdeen (1 Aberdeen Shopping Plaza, Aberdeen, MD 21001)
• Annapolis (1605 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401)
• Bel Air (711 A Baltimore Pike, Bel Air, MD 21014)
• Cambridge (732 Cambridge Marketplace, Cambridge, MD 21613)
• Catonsville (6600 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD)
• Churchville (2225 Churchville Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015)
• Columbia (9097 Snowden River Parkway, Columbia, MD 21046)
• Columbia East (7351 Assateague Dr., Jessup, MD 20794)
• Crofton (1657 Crofton Center, Crofton, MD 21114)
• Denton (54 Denton Plaza, Denton, MD 21629)
• Easton (134 N. Washington Street, Easton, MD 21601)
• Eastpoint (7924 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD 2122
• Edgewater (3153 Solomons Island Road, Annapolis, MD 21037)
• Edgewood (1841 Pulaski Hwy., Edgewood, MD 21040)
• Elkton (208 South Bridge Street, Elkton, MD 21921)
• Ellicott City (10164 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21042)
• Glen Burnie (7311A Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21060)
• Odenton (1103 Annapolis Road, Odenton, MD 21113)
• Owings Mills (11411 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117)
• Manor (3433 Sweet Air Rd., Phoenix, MD 21131)
• Millersville (674 Old Mill Rd., Millersville, MD 21106)
• Padonia (200 W. Padonia Road, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093)
• Pasadena (8124 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122)
• Perry Hall (8818 Belair Road, Nottingham, MD 21236)
• Salisbury (700 S. Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD 21801)
• Towson (1753 East Joppa Road, Parkville, MD 21234)
• York Road (1012 York Road, Towson, MD 21204)
We are working on a plan to reopen the Outlets (Rosedale and Linthicum) safely.
All locations will follow Centers for Disease Control (CDC)-recommended health behaviors including consistent hand-washing, social distancing, use of personal protective equipment (PPE), protective guards at registers, and consistent cleaning and sanitation throughout operational hours, especially focusing on high-touch areas.
We will be closely following the safety guidelines from the State of Maryland and the CDC to keep our guests and team members safe:
We have implemented the following protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers:
• All customers and staff are required to wear a facemask while in the store.
• As needed, we will limit the number of customers in the store to help maintain a safe social distance.
• We ask that you maintain a six feet distance while shopping and in the checkout lines.
• Shopping Aisles are one-way. We will have Directional arrows in the aisles.
• Sneeze guards have been installed at the cashier stations.
• Our dressing rooms will be temporarily closed for safety.
• We are assessing employees upon arrival at work including pre-shift temperature checks for all staff.
• We are asking employees to stay home if ill and immediately report if they feel ill at work.
• We have increased store cleanings, are disinfecting hard surfaces and donated goods and disinfecting carts & handles.
• Textiles will be quarantined for 24 hours and all other donations will be disinfected.
• Donations will be contactless. Depending upon location customers will either be asked to place donations at the door or to remain in their vehicle while staff will remove their donations.
Please visit WWW.GOODWILLCHES.ORG for the latest information on our stores as they reopen. And as always, you can discover and purchase thousands of treasures from the comfort of your own home at WWW.SHOPGOODWILL.COM/MD
Thank you for your patience as we have navigated this unprecedented situation together.
The Goodwill Team